Kingston, MA, October 15, 2013 – In a continued effort to lend a helping hand during difficult times, the L. Knife and Son Companies have announced that during the month of October, for every case of Colorado beer sold, 50¢ will be donated to a flood relief fund.
The L. Knife and Son Companies are extremely proud to work hand-in-hand with the people of Colorado on a daily basis. The list of Colorado breweries that L. Knife is privileged to distribute includes: Avery Brewing, Boulder Beer, Breckenridge Brewery, Crazy Mountain Brewery, Gravity Brewing, Great Divide Brewing, Left Hand Brewing, New Belgium Brewing, New Plant Beer, Oskar Blues Brewery, Redstone Meadery, Ska Brewing, and Tommyknocker Brewery.
L. Knife also encourages the public to keep in mind that Oskar Blues has created a new non-profit business to help all those affected by the floods: Can'd Aid Foundation. Left Hand Brewery has also created several ways to donate to their CO Flood Relief Fund.
New forum topics
Recent Beer Lists
- L. Knife and Son, Inc. Newsletter Insider List 04/25/14 created by klbeergeek
- New Release List for week of April, 28 created by Meredithk
- Reata Beer Recommendations created by johnschoenfeld@...
- Neshaminy Creek Tap Takeover at Hat Tavern - Grand Summit Hotel created by akesselman
- Founders Tap Takeover at Office - Montclair created by akesselman
- Craft Beer Guild of Rhode Island Newsletter Master List 04/20/14 created by klbeergeek