Kingston, MA, October 15, 2013 – In a continued effort to lend a helping hand during difficult times, the L. Knife and Son Companies have announced that during the month of October, for every case of Colorado beer sold, 50¢ will be donated to a flood relief fund.
The L. Knife and Son Companies are extremely proud to work hand-in-hand with the people of Colorado on a daily basis. The list of Colorado breweries that L. Knife is privileged to distribute includes: Avery Brewing, Boulder Beer, Breckenridge Brewery, Crazy Mountain Brewery, Gravity Brewing, Great Divide Brewing, Left Hand Brewing, New Belgium Brewing, New Plant Beer, Oskar Blues Brewery, Redstone Meadery, Ska Brewing, and Tommyknocker Brewery.
L. Knife also encourages the public to keep in mind that Oskar Blues has created a new non-profit business to help all those affected by the floods: Can'd Aid Foundation. Left Hand Brewery has also created several ways to donate to their CO Flood Relief Fund.
- Syracuse Beer Week 2013
- What's for Dinner - Homemade Fire Roasted Salsa and what beer to pair with it
- What's For Dinner - Handmade Italian Spahetti and Meatballs and what beer to pair with it.
- Crispin Cider's Limited Fall Release: Georgia
- Syracuse Beer Week 2013 - Sunday, Nov 10th - Saturday, Nov 16th
- L. KNIFE DONATES IN RESPONSE TO COLORADO FLOODING, October declared “Colorado Beer Give Back Month”