Memorial Day is a time to look back and remember all of the fallen heroes that have sacrificed their lives to allow the rest of us to live the way we do. If it wasn’t for these brave service men and women there wouldn’t be such a thing as craft beer. We are able to strive after our American dream, express our freedom and choose the exact type of beer we want to brew, distribute, purchase, drink, whatever. Just look at the numerous shelves packed with a plethora of various brands. Aren’t you glad you have options?
One of the options you have to pick up to celebrate this Memorial Day weekend is Rogue’s American Amber Ale. This beer originally hailed from Rogue’s first brewpub in Ashland, Oregon under the name of Ashland Amber. But, after floods in the 90’s destroyed the brewpub the name was changed. Whether the name is Ashland or American, at the end of the day it doesn’t matter, it’s just a solid beer. Heck, it has the American flag right on it so why wouldn’t it be good?
New forum topics
- Craft Beer Margin- From Import to retailers
- Join us at DJ's Famous Wings in Hyannis Shock Top will be featured during Beer week
- Texas craft beers get their happy hour as Senate passes major bills on distribution
- Legend Brewing Documentary! (Va's Oldest Operating Craft Brewery)
- Founders Brewing Co Expands Distribution Into Texas
Recent Beer Lists
- Cases to Consider for the Week of May 27, 2013 created by tommy_hops
- New Releases to Consider for the Week of May 27, 2013 created by tommy_hops
- New Releases for Tuesday, May 28th created by nancy@hunterdon...
- Beer Menu created by Aaron_Hunterdon
- L. Knife Insider Master List 5/24/13 created by klbeergeek
- PRIDE'S CROSSING created by OnPremise