Union Beer Distributors
If you are a licensed beer retailer in the greater New York metropolitan area and you would like to meet with a sales representative or place an order, please give us a call at the number below. We look forward to becoming your go-to source for the world's finest ales and lagers.
To view the entire Union Beer portfolio, please log in with a New York zip code and click on the Product Catalog tab. You can browse by category, including brand, style, place of origin, package type, seasonal availability, etc.
Customer Service: (718) 386-2721
In 1996, L. Knife & Son acquired Union Beer Distributors, which was originally located on Union Avenue in Brooklyn, but has since expanded to its present location alongside the English Kills Canal in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Union Beer has grown dramatically in the last decade, as the primary distributor of Anheuser-Busch products for Kings County (Brooklyn), through the hiring and development of the best people in the industry.
In 2003, Union Beer acquired a powerful catalog of specialty brands, which immediately positioned them as the craft beer supplier to accounts in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island. Union perpetually tweaks their portfolio to maintain the highest level of stylistic breadth with the most coveted brands available.
Through the highest possible level of service, outstanding salesmanship of the ultimate lineup of brands, and a paramount focus on education on all levels, Union Beer has solidified its position as the only source for the best selection of beers in the fourteen counties of southeastern New York.
Union Beer Distributors is one of the L. Knife & Son Companies.
Recent Beer Lists
- What to Drink with your Holiday Dinner 2013 created by jmcintyre
- NYC Craft Beer Fest - Winter Harvest List November 23-24, 2013, New York, NY created by jmcintyre
- L. Knife and Son, Inc. Newsletter Insider List 08/30/13 created by klbeergeek
- What to Drink this Spring: Saisons created by jmcintyre
- NYC Craft Beer Fest: Spring Seasonal Beer List - March 30, 2013 created by jmcintyre
- Japanese and Japanese-Inspired Beers & Sakes in NYC created by jmcintyre